RELIGIOUS NUTS versus SPIRITUAL FRUITS
There is a massive difference between being "spiritual" and being "religious" - between SPIRITUAL FRUITS and RELIGIOUS NUTS.
THE CATHOLIC ONES:
1. Roman Catholics who think that the pope is infallible.
2. Roman Catholic who believe that their church organisation is not absolutely corrupt.
3. Roman Catholics who think that only Catholics go to Heaven.
4. Roman Catholics who think that God spend all day every day worried about what people do with their penises and vaginas.
5. Roman Catholics who are members of cults like the NEOCATECHUMENATE and OPUS DEI.
Roman Catholics who make Mary, the mother of Jesus, into a goddess.
6. Roman Catholics who go to see moving statues.
7. Roman Catholics who kill for God and their religion.
THE PROTESTANT ONES:
1. Protestants who interpret the Bible literally.
2. Protestants who think the world is only 6,000 years old.
3. Protestants who think Catholics and others will not get into Heaven.
4. Protestants who take the term "born again" literally.
5. Protestants who call the pope the anti Christ.
6. Protestants who kill for God and their religion.
1. Muslims who interpret the Koran literally.
2. Muslims who believe in and wage a Holy War.
3. Muslims who think that if the blow themselves up there are 72 virgins waiting on them.
4. Muslims who try and kill authors and cartoon artists.
5. Muslims who kill in the so called name of Allah.
1. Jews who hate, torture and kill Palestinians.
2. Jews who believe it's okay to have nuclear weapons.
3. Jews and kill in the name of Yahweh.
4. Jews who think that the current Israel is their Promised Land.
THE OTHERS ONES:
1. Cults of all kinds.
2. The Mormons.
3. Jehovah's Witnesses.
6. Good deeds.
9. Good manners.
10. Non violence.
17. The honouring of the aged.
18. The love of animals and nature.
21. The care of children and the vulnerable.
22. The admiration of beauty.
MAYBE SOME OF THE REST OF YOU MIGHT ADD TO THE LISTS ?